A Criminal Defence Lawyer’s 2008-2009 Rankings of the Courthouses in the GTA – by Sean Robichaud
In Ontario alone, there are over 150 courthouses for criminal matters.
From a criminal defence lawyer’s perspective, where your client is charged can be just as important as the type of charges themselves.
Mr. Robichaud has ranked courthouses in the Greater Toronto Area.
Here are the rankings:
- WINNER: Newmarket, York Region. (Score of 21 out of 25).
- RUNNER UP: 311 Jarvis Avenue, Toronto Youth Court (Score 20 out of 25)
- THIRD: Old City Hall, Toronto (Score 19 out of 25)
- Fourth: 361 University Avenue, Toronto Superior Court (Score 18 out of 25)
- Fifth: 1911 Eglinton Avenue, Scarborough (Score 17 out of 25)
- Sixth (tie): Brampton, Peel Region & College Park, Toronto (Score 17 out of 25)
- Eighth: 1000 Finch Avenue, Toronto (Score 13 out of 25)
- Ninth: 2201 Finch Avenue West, Etobicoke (Score 12 out of 25)
- Tenth: Oshawa/Whitby, Durham Region (Score 10 out of 25)
. . . please visit Mr. Robichaud’s weblog to read the complete story and for details behind these rankings .
Short URL: http://tinyurl.com/yh29vj5